Municipal Small General Service
Designation: MDPU 450
Superseding: MDPU 350
In the Towns of Littleton and Boxborough, any municipal or public authority for any public purpose
except street lighting, with less than 40 KVA of demand.
Character of Service:
120/240 volt, 3 wire, single phase, 60 Hz, a.c.
- Customer charge:$ 7.00 per month
- Distribution Energy charge:$ 0.0258 per kWh
- Distribution Adjustment Factor: As set forth in the currently filed Schedule DAF.
- Purchased Power Charge: For all kWh’s, a charge per kWh to recover the cost of purchased power and transmission in accordance with currently filed Purchased Power Charge (PPC).
- ECS charge: State regulations mandate that a fee be collected from all customers to cover the cost of the Energy Conservation Service. See Rate Schedule: Energy Conservation Service.
- Minimum charge: The Customer Charge plus the ECS charge.
Payment shall be upon receipt of invoice.
Effective: September 1, 2018