The Denise M. Pagacik Memorial Scholarship
The Denise M. Pagacik scholarship is an annual, merit based scholarship that focuses on rewarding ambitious individuals interested in the fields of engineering or environmental sciences.
This scholarship was created in memory of Denise M. Pagacik of Littleton, Massachusetts. Denise was a loving mother and wife who lived in Littleton for over 25 years. She was a selfless member of the community who was always there for others at any given moment.
The Denise M. Pagacik scholarship is funded by the Littleton Electric Light and Water Department (LELWD). In establishing this scholarship, LELWD wishes to recognize the positive impact that Denise had on our community by assisting students to achieve their career goals; an objective which has the added benefit of bettering the community at large.
Applicants of the Denise M. Pagacik Scholarship must:
- Be a graduating senior from Littleton High School.
- Have maintained a grade point average of at least 3.0.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the fields of Engineering or Environmental Science at an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States.
* It is strongly encouraged that the student successfully participated in the Littleton Electric Light and Water Department’s Dual Enrollment Program
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a one-time award of up to a $2,000 scholarship.
To apply, Click Here to fill out the application and submit a one page essay explaining the importance of community selflessness and how you would like to define your career.
The deadline for application submission is May 1st 2019.
Selection of Recipients
The Littleton Electric Light and Water Department will evaluate all applicants. Applicants will be evaluated and selected using the following criteria:
- Academic excellence and intellectual passion
- Great distinction in leadership activities
- Strength of vision for how your goals can be fulfilled
- Commitment to community involvement