Municipal Power Service
Download PDF of Electric Rate Schedule 60
Designation: MDPU 460
Superseding: MDPU 360
In the Towns of Littleton and Boxborough, any municipal or public authority for any public purpose
except street lighting, with a maximum equal to or greater than 40 kVA recorded in the previous 15-month period.
Character of Service:
208/120, 480/277, 240 or 480 volts, 3 or 4 wire, three-phase, 60 Hz, a.c.
- Customer charge: $ 19.00 per month
- Purchased Power Charge: For all kWh’s, a charge per kWh to recover the cost of purchased power and transmission in accordance with currently filed Purchased Power Charge (PPC).
- ECS charge: State regulations mandate that a fee be collected from all customers to cover the cost of the Energy Conservation Service. See Rate Schedule: Energy Conservation Service.
- Distribution Demand Charge: All billable or metered kVA demand units at $ 7.70 per demand unit, defined as the maximum 60 minute metered kVA demand units in current month.
- Distribution Energy charge:$ 0.00 per kWh
- Distribution Adjustment Factor: As set forth in the currently filed Schedule DAF.
- Minimum charge: The Customer Charge plus a minimum demand charge of $308.00, (40 demand units x $7.70) including no kWh.
Payment shall be upon receipt of invoice.
Effective: September 1, 2018