Non-Residential, Business, Small Commercial, Small Industrial
Designation: MDPU 420
Superseding: MDPU 320
In the Towns of Littleton and Boxborough, any nonresidential, business, small commercial or
industrial use with less than 40 KVA of demand in any billing period.
Character of Service:
120/240 volt, 3 wire, single phase
208/120 volt, 3 or 4 wire polyphase
60 Hz, a.c.
- Customer charge: $10.00 per month
- Distribution Energy charge: $0.0322 per kWh
- Distribution Adjustment Factor: As set forth in the currently filed schedule DAF Rate.
- Purchased Power Charge: For all kWh’s, a charge per kWh to recover the cost of purchased power and transmission in accordance with currently filed Purchased Power Charge (PPC).
- ECS charge: State regulations mandate that a fee be collected from all customers to cover the cost of the Energy Conservation Service. See Rate Schedule: Energy Conservation Service.
- Minimum charge: The Customer Charge plus the ECS charge.
Payment shall be upon receipt of invoice. A periodic interest charge of 1.5%, annual interest rate 18%, will be added to any unpaid previous balance on the bill.
Individual shops and offices will be individually metered unless specifically waived by the Department.
Effective: September 1, 2018